The Office of International Affairs (OIA) consists of three units that serve as the primary information hub for international activities and support the flourishing international dimension of Tarlac State University.
- Pursue exchange study programs with foreign educational institutions.
- Foster relationship and cooperation with foreign educational institutions and other entities.
- Create and design programs suited for international students.
- Establish a wide network with foreign educational institutions and other entities.
- Create a niche for TSU in the international educational arena, as well as promote the Philippines abroad.
- To provide exchange study programs for students, faculty, and staff with educational institutions in the Asian region, and with other countries
- To establish linkages, tie-ups, and partnership in various areas with International University/ colleges and other entities.
- To attract foreign students to enroll in TSU specials programs designed for them
- To open opportunities for TSU to network with universities abroad.
- To make TSU known internationally as an educational center
- We oversee the internationalization programs of the University in consonance with the programs and requirements of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
- We facilitate and manage academic agreements with international higher education institutions and other education-oriented organizations.
- We initiate and/or coordinate short-term international academic activities and special events.
- We host international delegations and facilitate the smooth integration of international students into the TSU academic community in coordination with the Office of Student Affairs