Wed, May 31, 2023
TSUAAI recognizes board topnotchers, LET passers; gives back to TSU through book donations
Vision, Mission and Core Values
A globally competitive university recognized for excellence in sciences and emerging technologies.
TSU shall develop highly competitive and empowered human resources fostering responsive global education, future-proof research culture, inclusive and relevant extension programs, and sustainable production projects.
T-ruth in words, action and character
S-ervice with excellence and compassion
U-nity in diversity
Strategic Directions (SOAR HIGHER):
- S - ustainable student support programs to improve access to quality education to become globally competitive.
- O - utstanding international reputation and visibility through Academic and Research Exchanges.
- A - ssurance of quality and excellence through accreditation, assessment, and certification with global standards.
- R - igorous Development Programs for executives, faculty, staff, and students.
- H - ighly responsive and innovative Research Development and Extension programs.
- I - nvestment on modern Infrastructures, facilities and equipment to ensure inclusive and responsive delivery of services to clients and stakeholders.
- G - ood governance, management, and accountability characterized by Truth Service and Unity.
- H - arness active partnerships and collaboration to local and international community.
- E - nhanced Production through Sustainable Income Generating Projects.
- R - esponsive, Innovative and Industry-based Curricula and Instruction.
- Roadmap A - Resource Management Development Plan
- Roadmap B - Instructional Quality and Relevance Development Plan
- Roadmap C - Research and Community Extension Service Development Plan
- Roadmap D- Quality Assurance Development Plan
- Roadmap E - Information and Communication Technology Development Plan
- Roadmap F – Internationalization Plan
- Roadmap G – Technology Development and Commercialization Plan