- Cross enrollees from other institutions must present a cross registration permit from mother institution.
- Availability of slot of the subject/s to be enrolled
- Must meet all the prescribed admission requirements:
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Physical or Health examination
- Sign an agreement in which he/ she waives the right to receive and to demand credits for the work done.
- Their admission shall be approved by the Vice President for Academic Affairs, University Registrar upon recommendation of the Dean of the College concerned.
- A student must apply for return to the University.
- A copy of the students evaluation record secured at the OUR must be attached to the Application Form for Returning Student.