CORE MANDATES OF QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICE
(Ref No. TSU-VPP-001-19, 3 April 2019)
- Formulates strategies, policies, procedures, and systems for the University’s quality assurance and enhancement;
- Promotes and implements sustainable quality assurance and enhancement framework in accordance with the University’s vision, and strategic development framework;
- Provides substantial administrative support to quality assurance and enhancement at all levels of the University, and supports the accreditation processes for external organizations;
- Performs such other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the President [VPPQA] or as may be required by law.
To facilitate 100% accreditation activities of all targeted programs and institutional.
- To conduct 100% internal accreditation of all targeted programs and institutional.
- To provide 100% technical assistance of the requested or planned services related to accreditation standards and requirements.
- To respond 100% to various requests/invitations for faculty immersion or external accreditation.
- To conduct two (2) capacity building activities in a year.
- To assess the impact of Quality Assurance services rendered to varied stakeholders.
- To obtain exemplary performance based on the rating in the overall customer satisfaction feedback.
AIM OF QUALITY ASSURANCE
The overall aim of the TSU Quality Assurance Office (TSU - QAO) is to ensure the high quality deliver of programmes validated and/or accredited by external awarding bodies. In particular:
To satisfy certifying body that the whole range or provision, across academic and support areas, is of quality consistent with the Vision, Mission Goals and Objective as well as the values and expectations of the awarding body.
To ensure that the standard of provision is appropriate and that it meets the requirements of the AACCUP, CHED, ISA, ISO, QS Starts, PQA, Washington Accord, Seoul Accord, ABET among others.
QUALITY ASSURANCE FRAMEWORK
Accreditation is a quality assurance process that colleges universities and educational institutions or programs undergo to confirm that they meet strict standards and criteria to qualify to provide quality and efficient academic as well as non-academic services to its clientele across settings and culture.