- Shifters are automatically admitted in the College / Institute / Department where they would like to shift in course.
- Shifting of course must obtain the release approval of the Dean of the original course and the acceptance of the Dean of the new course.
- Shifting of course is based on the scholastic standing of the students.
- Students who are shifting from one course to another must obtained the recommendation of the Guidance Counselor.
Must meet all the prescribed admission requirements:
- Copy of Report of Grades
- Counselor’s Report from Guidance Office
- Application for Shifting