Support Center for Minority Groups

The Office of Student Affairs and Services Building, also called Student Center, provides ample space for the activities of students. The SAS has a unit called International, Differently Abled, Indigenous, Marginalized Student Services (IDIMSS) of the Student Affairs and Services which provides auxiliary services to these students regarding their problems and concerns. They also refer and assist students in the appropriate offices which can entertain and accommodate them.