- To cultivate the “Entrepreneurial” spirit among students.
- To develop the managerial skills, knowledge, and creativity of the students
- To develop the research capability of students which will guide them in the preparation of feasibility studies business proposals, among others.
- To train them in attaining productivity.
- To promote the role being played by small and medium scale businesses in the acceleration of the country’s economic progress.
- To establish network and linkages with business firms, government agencies, NGO’s, and other organizations.
- To harness their leadership skills through extra-curricular activities anchored on activities of the Young Entrepreneurs Society student organization.
- To inculcate in them patriotism, honesty, integrity, social responsibility, and other positive virtues.
Three to five years after graduation, the students should be able to:
- Practice the entrepreneurship discipline within community accepted standards
- Engage in life-long learning activities such as pursuing graduate studies or participating in various skills enhancement training and workshops
- Engage in professional/consultancy services, such as participation in professional society, and community service.
- Exhibit leadership in their chosen field in business and in other community related endeavors.
By the time of graduation, students will have the:
- Ability to identify the importance of acquiring entrepreneurial behavior.
- Ability to identify and select business opportunities in the environment.
- Ability to conceptualize a viable business plan.
- Ability to develop a business plan.
- Ability to implement a business plan
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to establish network and linkages with business firms, government agencies, NGO’s, and other organizations.
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Recognition to engage in life-long learning.