Reserve Officer Training Corps

The Reserve Officers’ Training Corps: Is the primary source of reservist officers and enlisted reservists of the reserve force AFP.

It is one of the primary sources of officer corps of the armed forces of the Philippines which accounts for sixty four percent (64%) while the remaining thirty six percent (36%) comes from other sources.

The ROTC is designed to provide military training to tertiary level students to motivate, train, organize and mobilize them for national defense preparedness.