The mission of the Office of the Vice President for Administration is to uphold Tarlac State University’s mission and vision by providing the highest quality service to our students, faculty, staff, constituents, and stakeholders.
The Office of the Vice President for Administration strives to provide clear, concise, and timely dissemination of policies and procedures regarding its services; prompt and accurate processing of all business transactions; courteous and helpful interactions with the community, constituent groups, and sponsoring agencies; safety working environment for personnel and staff and timely preparation of reports for management. The office provides services to the Tarlac State University community which assures adequate financial resources are available to fulfill the mission of the Colleges and Units and safety place for students, clients, and stakeholders.
03 QUALITY OBJECTIVES
- On-time action on endorsements for action from the Office of the University President;
- 100% supervision and monitoring of the following:
- Provision of accurate information on budget allocation as per approved GAA and income
- Implementation of approved capital outlay projects as prescribed in the budget plan
- Maintenance and repairs of university facilities, housekeeping, and ground services;
- Hiring, Training, Employee Welfare and Benefits, Performance Evaluation, and Employee Relation;
- Delivery of administrative support services (procurement, supply, payroll, and remittances, records management, health services);
- Provision of proactive security services
- Income-generating projects for the university
- 100% provision of services on committee work;
- On-time submission of reportorial requirements to regulatory and accrediting body/ies; and
- Achieve 90% customer satisfaction.
04 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE VICE PRESIDENT FOR ADMINISTRATION
- Collaborates with the President and Works with members of President’s Executive to ensure that the business and operations of the University are aligned with the University mandate statement and the priorities identified within the University Strategic Plan;
- Ensured the current and long-term effectiveness of all financial functions of the University including accounting; asset and debt management; financial statements; insurance; risk and information systems, supply management chain; and adult;
- Oversees the development of financial, human resource and administrative systems with comprehensive policies and procedures that function in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and provide efficient services to the University community;
- Oversees the preparation, management and monitoring of the consolidated University’s operating and capital budgets;
- Oversees the development and maintenance of university-wide administrative policies and Procedures; and
- Ensures the University Community has a safe place to disclose suspected fraudulent, irregular, discriminatory or harassing activities. Where appropriate, supports the investigation/examination of suspect activities.
05 SERVICE OF THE OFFICE
- Receiving and Releasing of Documents/Records (TSU-VPF-SP-01)