Within five years after graduation, the BSIT Alumni shall have:
- Global competence and well-rounded proficiency in the design, development, installation, operation, customization, administration of computer software and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Assertive attitudes necessary to successfully manage systems development projects supportive of the computing needs of the industry, the government, and the academe.
- Advance studies in Information Technology and other related fields
Program Intended Learning Outcomes
Upon program completion, the graduates shall have:
- An ability to apply knowledge using current techniques, skills, tools, and practices necessary for the IT profession.
- An ability to identify and analyze user needs and take them into account in the selection, creation, evaluation, and administration of computer-based systems.
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate computer-based systems, processes, components, or programs to meet desired needs and requirements under various constraints.
- An ability to recognize the legal, social, ethical, and professional issues involved in the utilization of computer technology and be guided by the adaptation of appropriate professional, ethical and legal practices.
- An ability to recognize the need for and engage in an independent learning for continual development as a computing professional.
The Web and Mobile Application specialization under the BSIT course aims to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary in creating web applications and native mobile apps for Android and iOS. The web is a very big place, and people visit several websites every day, whether for business, entertainment, or education. A web developer is needed to develop websites and make them look great, work fast, and perform well with a seamless user experience. To answer that need, CCS aims to provide students with the skills necessary to succeed in such a role. These skillsets include:
- Website Design and Development
- UI/UX design
- Computer Programming/Scripting
- Technical Communication
- Graphic Design
- Database Administration
- Mobile Application Development
Essential Learning Experience
- Hands-on Laboratory Activities
- Seminars and Technical Trainings
- Live Demonstrations
Career Opportunities for Graduates of WMA
- Web Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Back-End Developer
- Full-stack Developer
- UI Designer
- UX Designer
- Multimedia Artist
- Graphic Artist/Designer